A new survey asked 2,000 people what the hardest driving maneuvers are. And PARALLEL PARKING took the top spot. 15% said they feel anxious when they have to do it. And 47% have botched it so badly, they just gave up and drove off. Here are the ten hardest driving maneuvers, according to other drivers . . .
1. Parallel parking.
2. Reversing into a parking spot.
3. Reversing around a corner.
4. Making a three-point turn in the middle of the street.
5. Pulling forward the correct distance into a parking spot.
6. Reversing in a straight line.
7. Getting close enough to the curb when you park.
8. Going around a traffic circle.
9. Making an emergency stop. It’s not clear if that means using your emergency brake, or just slamming on the brakes to avoid a crash.
10. Parking on the left side, like on a one-way street.