There’s a dating app called Hater that matches people up by the stuff they say they HATE. And they just analyzed their data to figure out what food people in every state disproportionately hate more than the rest of the country.
The results feel pretty random, but still good. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. Montana . . . pumpkin spice anything.
2. Vermont . . . spray cheese.
3. Virginia . . . pizza that’s had the grease dabbed off with a napkin.
4. Maryland . . . the corner piece of a brownie.
5. California . . . Chick-fil-A.
6. Texas . . . well done steak.
7. Hawaii . . . soda.
8. Wyoming . . . gluten free everything.
9. Illinois . . . biting into string cheese.
10. New Jersey . . . gas station wine.