Apparently our bodies only have about 40 good years in them before they start breaking down.
A new survey asked people what ages they felt different parts of their bodies start to fall apart . . . and basically everything starts going south around 40.
The survey found that we start noticing things don’t work quite like they used to between 37 and 40. And then all this happens . . .
1. Back pain starts at an average age of 44.
2. Our sense of smell dulls at 46.
3. Our ankles get weak at 47.
4. Our knees start hurting at 47.
5. And we start losing our hearing at 49.