Here are some random facts for you.
1. Mariah Carey had number one singles for 11 straight years, starting with “Vision of Love” in 1990 and ending with “Thank God I Found You” in 2000.
2. Chicago’s population peaked in 1950, when there were 3.6 million people living in the city. Now it’s down to 2.7 million, according to the latest Census.
3. None of the guys in the R&B group Tony! Toni! Tone! were named Tony.
4. Nine former presidents didn’t have college degrees: George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Grover Cleveland, and Harry Truman.
5. The word “disaster” comes from the Italian “disastro,” which translates to “evil star.” Because in astrology, it was considered unlucky to be born under a bad star.