Here are some random facts for you.
1. The two busiest U.S airports for cargo are Memphis and Anchorage. Memphis because it’s the home of FedEx, Anchorage because it’s a huge hub for international shipments.
2. The definition of a classic car in most states is a car that was made at least 25 years ago. So a car from 1994 is now technically a classic.
3. FDR has the biggest win in presidential history. In 1936, he beat Alf Landon 523 electoral votes to eight. Landon only won Maine and Vermont.
4. Dr. Joseph-Ignace Guillotin is the guy who came up with the guillotine in France in the 1700s. And he was AGAINST the death penalty. He thought a device that chopped people’s heads off would help move the country AWAY from executions.
5. Spaghetti is plural, and each individual piece is called a spaghetto.