Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. It takes 60 tons of paint to cover the Eiffel Tower, which is the weight of about 10 elephants.
2. There’s only one country in the Americas where more people speak a native language than the language of a country that colonized them. It’s Paraguay, where 90% of people speak Guarani and 87% speak Spanish.
3. No one knows exactly how the Academy Awards started being called Oscars.
4. The first drink ever described as a “cocktail” was an Old Fashioned, in 1806.
5. On the first season of “Sesame Street”, Oscar the Grouch was orange. They changed him to green before the second season . . . by saying he had gone to a muddy swamp and turned green overnight.