Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. To keep kids from cheating on their university entrance exams, Uzbekistan literally shuts off the entire Internet in the country on test day.
2. Before he was president, James Garfield came up with a proof of the Pythagorean Theorem that was published in an education journal.
3. Viagra was initially developed to help relieve pain from spasms in the coronary arteries. It didn’t work, but in the tests, the researchers discovered its sexual side effect . . . and quickly made that its MAIN purpose.
4. Ronald Reagan was the first U.S. president who ever had a divorce. He married an actress named Jane Wyman in 1940 . . . they got divorced eight years later in 1948. President Trump is the second.
5. Everyone in North Korea named Kim Jong Un had to legally change their name once he took power, because it’s illegal to have the same name as the Supreme Leader.