Here are some random facts for you.
1. Miller Lite was originally called Gablinger’s Diet Beer when it was developed in 1967.
2. The estimated real estate value of the land in Central Park in New York is over $500 billion.
3. Cotton candy was invented by a DENTIST in Tennessee in 1904.
4. There’s a pro wrestling move called the chokeslam where the wrestler lifts his opponent up by his throat and slams him to the ground. It was invented during an amateur wrestling match, by Abraham Lincoln.
5. It’s been three years since a major new shopping mall opened in the United States. It was the Mall at University Town Center in Sarasota, Florida if you’re curious.