Who better to talk about what truly matters in life than a hot dog company. Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs just commissioned a new survey on the top little things that matter more to us NOW than they did before the pandemic hit.
Here’s what got the most votes.
1. Sitting down to dinner with loved ones. 44% appreciate it more now.
2. Phone calls with friends and family, 42%.
3. Quality conversations, 41%.
4. Laughing, 36%.
5. Hugs, 35%.
6. Having fun in general, 31%.
7. Cherishing the “little moments,” 25%.
8. Sitting down for coffee with someone, 24%.