According to a new survey, only 47% of people think DOUBLE DIPPING is rude. That’s good news. I’m so sick of having to eat my chips at parties with just one dip. Now I’m going to dive into that queso six, seven times per chip.
Here are some more results from the survey on whether different things are rude.
1. Not flushing after using the toilet . . . 93% say it’s rude.
2. Unplugging your phone from the charger to plug theirs in without asking . . . 93%.
3. Not holding the door for you when you’re running for the elevator . . . 89%.
4. Eating off your plate without asking . . . 89%.
5. Finishing the milk and not replacing it . . . 72%.
6. Using their phone while you’re trying to talk to them . . . 80%.
7. Not replying to a text within a day . . . 52%.
8. Not offering to pay on a date . . . 52%.
9. Not offering you a drink when you’re at their house . . . 43%.
10. Ignoring your phone call and just texting you back instead . . . 20%.